Thursday, June 9, 2011

Alice

Just another typical slow work morning when I decided to use my lunch break to surf the internet. I happened to stumble into an article about a 15 year old girl who created a blog for her family and friends that includes her recently created "Bucket List". Alice has terminal cancer and decided that this would be a fun way to reach out to those she cares about while she continues her battle.


Alice has only posted a few times but she seems to have a positive attitude and great spirit. I'm looking forward to following her blog to read about all of her adventures as she continues on her journey. It's really inspiring to see someone so optimistic with such a devastating situation constantly looming in their life.


I've added Alice's blog to this site but you can also view it by clicking the link below:


http://alicepyne.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment